SichboPVR collects some information which is only used to help with debugging and helping users at large, things such as:
- Any program errors, if you choose to submit them like a champ.
- The machine's current user to help correlate/de-dupe submitted errors from the same person or when people contact me over email.
- BDA device topologies for unrecognised TV tuner drivers.
- Anonymous Digital Video Broadcast (DVB) Network Information Tables (NITs) which are ancillary data packets sent to your TV tuner from broadcast operators that can help other TV application developers (not just SichboPVR) produce more intuitive software. This information is completely anonymous and untraceable to any person and only describes already publicly accessible television broadcasting configuration data.
- Anonymous device compatibility and DVB channel meta data is shared with everybody to make setup a little easier.
If you are a Sichbo Supporter, your payment information is entrusted with the professionals at Stripe.com (a "3rd Party Processor" in GDPR parlance.)
We keep no billing information on our servers at any time other than Stripe's random unique identifiers and an encrypted at rest email and name for communication purposes.