Historique des versions et mises à jour pour SichboPVR.
Les versions sont déployées sous forme de test ou sous forme stable. Vous pouvez recevoir des versions de test sous Configuration > Rechercher les mises à jour > activer les versions de test, ou vous pouvez les télécharger directement ici. Les versions stables ont toujours un numéro de révision « 0 » à la fin (par exemple 220.127.116.11) tandis que les versions de test ont toujours une révision différente de zéro (18.104.22.168)
Je m'excuse que cette page ne soit disponible qu'en anglais.
• More crash fixes from field telemetry.
• Fixes wishlist creation.
• Adds Italian translation work by R.B.
• Fixed a problem with some stations coming on-air.
• Added support for opening SichboPVR from the MCE remote control green button when the app is configured to minimise to the system tray.
• UI refinements.
• This is also the second pre-release Linux build. Details at sichbopvr.com/linux.
• ATSC 3.0.
• Web front end for mobiles/browsers.
• Video editing.
• Fixed a bunch of previously unreported crashes.
• There's a new "Watch with other people" feature so that you can watch things in lock-step sync with friends or family around the world.
• The Location/TV server switching menu has been refined.
• Client and server communication is now compressed for quicker guide data transfer with servers over the internet.
• Fixed a few problems around the user account login experience, for remote streaming.
• Added support for "Hard of Hearing" subtitle streams for when additional subtitles of the same language are also included by a broadcaster.
• Added a workaround for USA broadcasters sending DVB metadata erroneously.
• Added a workaround for a background effect rendering glitch on some AMD display drivers.
• Fixed a problem with audio devices sometimes taking a long time to come online.
• The guide now highlights coincident stations to help you see what's OK to watch along with other recording/playing channels, when you only have one TV tuner.
• Fixed a problem with wishlist configurations not appearing right away in the guide and a crash when deleting.
• Fullscreen window restoration to a non-primary screen now works as expected.
• Made some scanning refinements to hopefully help with intermittent missed stations.
• In series options there's now a button at the bottom to 'Reset all show settings'.
• Added support for ISDB-T
• Added initial Portuguese translations
• Added initial Korean translations
• Performance and OpenGL rendering mode refinements
• The TV and Library context menu is now on the top-left so it's a bit more obvious.
• Library items now have a folder icon to 'Open containing folder', which makes jumping to a recording or video file a bit easier.
• The OSD mute button now has quick access to the 'Show subtitles on mute' option as well as the audio mixer.
• The default windows output speaker is now tracked and auto-unmuted.
• Thanks to Q for adding Chinese Traditional
• Added an auto-cleanup routine for gimpy channel frequency assignments, which can happen when data bleeds across frequency changes from buggy BDA drivers.
• Added an OpenGL video processor similar to the D3D11 one for the upcoming linux release.
• Added a new 'RawTitle' file naming option for keeping original show titles for cases where they contain episode number data. The default 'Title' recording file naming field cleans up content in brackets, for tidier names.
• Fixed a problem found on a Victoria channel 10 mux.
• Fixed a problem which can cause the background service to chew CPU.
• Added preliminary DVB-HB / SAT>IP support.
• TV tuner hardware and DVB-HB network tuners can now be set to 'Do not use' under 'Setup > the server > the device', since SichboPVR uses everything it finds automatically, and that might not always be what you want.
• Improved ATSC channel management so that it combines identical stations from different transmitters, as DVB already does.
• Fixed a problem with 192Khz audio.
• Made some refinements to variable playback speed.
• There's a new driver bug classification "Reports an initial weak signal quality". Some tuners like the IT9135 report a false reading for a few seconds, which impacts scanning.
• Made some minor guide refinements.
• In addition to SichboPVR's continuous channel scan behaviour, every 5 days it'll now also do a frequency sweep during one of its regular background epg updates.
• Added a check to make sure starting window dimensions are always sane during startup for when the screen config changes.
• Refined the background service installer a bit so it ends tasks more aggressively.
• Added variable playback speed with pitch corrected audio time stretching. Mouse wheel over the OSD play button to adjust the playback rate of a recording or timeshift buffer.
• You can now set channel/time preferences and "record duplicates" on Wishlists.
• Automatically generated Library show folders can now be hidden by clicking "Hide Folder" (or reenable them later under Library Settings.)
• Fixed a problem for New Zealand.
• Miscellaneous refinements.
• This is the first Alpha release of SichboPVR version 4.
• Pre-alpha testers are now on a stable Alpha release branch. For those wanting to try unstable test builds, you can opt-in by selecting "Check for testing builds" under Setup > Update and you'll get them as they become available.
• Added a system tray icon and option to start the UI/client with the OS in a minimised state, as well as an option to minimise to the tray when you click the close button, so it keeps running. You can also right-click the tray to see running tasks or cancel them without opening the UI.
• Added an option to show the taskbar when the UI is maximised, rather than always going to a fullscreen state.
• Refinements to the Library screen.
• Collections can now group things by sub-folder, and you can also customise their sorting.
• Any imported recordings will now automatically group shows by title when there's more than one episode captured.
• Made some improvements to the audio pipeline, particularly around bitstreaming.
• Right-click in the guide no longer toggles columnar/row modes but instead reverts back to the original "go to Series Options" behaviour as in previous builds. Just use the TV main menu to change orientation instead.
• There's a new option under Setup > UI to "show passed time" in the guide for those who prefer to see more of the names of shows that are basically finished.
• Added some fun background effects. These aren't included in the setup file, since they're about 5MB each, but will download "on demand" if selected. Colour scheme defaults now also have varying default background FX and opacity levels.
• Menu background colours can now be customised.
• Video aspect has an on-screen option under the levels mixer. In past builds you needed to hit the appropriate key on your MCE remote or map a shortcut to cycle it.
• The in progress tasks indicator has been moved from the bottom of the guide area to the title bar.
• The location/tv server switcher is now a menu flyout similar to the tasks and mixer.
• Added the ability to specify "Any day or time" on a particular channel, or "Any time" for a particular day and channel.