SichboPVR collects some information which is only used to help with debugging and helping users at large, things such as:
- Any program errors, if you choose to submit them like a champ.
- The machine's current user to help correlate/de-dupe submitted errors from the same person or when people contact me over email.
- BDA device topologies for unrecognised TV tuner drivers.
- Anonymous Digital Video Broadcast (DVB) Network Information Tables (NITs) which are ancillary data packets sent to your TV tuner from broadcast operators that can help other TV application developers (not just SichboPVR) produce more intuitive software. This information is completely anonymous and untraceable to any person and only describes already publicly accessible television broadcasting configuration data.
- Anonymous device compatibility and DVB channel meta data is shared with everybody to make setup a little easier.
If you are a Sichbo Supporter, your payment information is entrusted with the professionals at Stripe.com or PayPal (a "3rd Party Processor" in GDPR parlance.)
No billing information resides on Sichbo Interactive servers at any time other than a Stripe or PayPal random unique identifier and an encrypted-at-rest email and name for activation and correspondence purposes.
- No user or supporter information is shared with any other 3rd parties and Sichbo Interactive has no external business relationships and SichboPVR does not advertise or do anything creepy.