版本以測試或穩定形式推出。您可以在設置 > 檢查更新 > 啟用測試版本下接收測試版本，或者您可以直接在此處下載它們。穩定版本的末尾總是有一個“0”修訂號（例如 126.96.36.199），而測試版本總是有一個非零修訂版（188.8.131.52）
• Fixes a show search focusing issue and a couple of other oddball problems in build 12.
• Web front end for mobiles/browsers.
• Video editing.
• ATSC 3.0.
• Added a workaround for when ATSC transmitters change their TSID causing lost and duplicate stations.
• Fixed a problem with recordings and channels lists when multiple locations are defined.
• Scheduling refinements.
• Many thanks to Michael for debugging a problem with Digital Devices DVB-S.
• Adds some general performance, usability and reliability tweaks.
• Added support for Windows Media Center *.wtv files in the media Library > Collections feature.
• You can now disable certain audio devices from the audio mixer by clicking on their settings and changing the audio format from PCM to "Do not use".
• Mono channel communication devices are now disabled by default on a blank install.
• Fixed a problem with Freesat EPG.
• Fixed a problem with some channels in Poland.
• Fixed a couple of crashes detected over the past month.
• UI refinements in the Library, Guide, and Search.
• Crash fixes from field telemetry.
• Adds Italian translation work by R.B.
• Fixed a problem with some stations coming on-air.
• Added support for opening SichboPVR from the MCE remote control green button when the app is configured to minimise to the system tray.
• This is also the fourth pre-release Linux build. Details at sichbopvr.com/linux.
• Fixed a bunch of previously unreported crashes.
• There's a new "Watch with other people" feature so that you can watch things in lock-step sync with friends or family around the world.
• The Location/TV server switching menu has been refined.
• Client and server communication is now compressed for quicker guide data transfer with servers over the internet.
• Fixed a few problems around the user account login experience, for remote streaming.
• Added support for "Hard of Hearing" subtitle streams for when additional subtitles of the same language are also included by a broadcaster.
• Added a workaround for USA broadcasters sending DVB metadata erroneously.
• Added a workaround for a background effect rendering glitch on some AMD display drivers.
• Fixed a problem with audio devices sometimes taking a long time to come online.
• The guide now highlights coincident stations to help you see what's OK to watch along with other recording/playing channels, when you only have one TV tuner.
• Fixed a problem with wishlist configurations not appearing right away in the guide and a crash when deleting.
• Fullscreen window restoration to a non-primary screen now works as expected.
• Made some scanning refinements to hopefully help with intermittent missed stations.
• In series options there's now a button at the bottom to 'Reset all show settings'.
• Added support for ISDB-T
• Added initial Portuguese translations
• Added initial Korean translations
• Performance and OpenGL rendering mode refinements
• The TV and Library context menu is now on the top-left so it's a bit more obvious.
• Library items now have a folder icon to 'Open containing folder', which makes jumping to a recording or video file a bit easier.
• The OSD mute button now has quick access to the 'Show subtitles on mute' option as well as the audio mixer.
• The default windows output speaker is now tracked and auto-unmuted.
• Thanks to Q for adding Chinese Traditional
• Added an auto-cleanup routine for gimpy channel frequency assignments, which can happen when data bleeds across frequency changes from buggy BDA drivers.