Release history and updates for SichboPVR.
Releases are rolled out in either testing or stable form. You can receive test builds under Setup > Check for update > enable test builds, or you can download them directly here. Stable releases always have a '0' revision number on the end (eg 220.127.116.11) whilst testing builds always have a non-zero revision (18.104.22.168)
Download SichboPVR for Windows 22.214.171.124 (Testing Build)
• Fixes some issues gathered over the past months from the 4.0.14 release.
• Rendering performance improvements.
• On-screen display refinements.
• Channel editor refinements.
• Added better handling of older display drivers.
• Added a Missing channel troubleshooter to the guide menu.
• Accessibility and Text to Speech refinements.
• There are now mappable shortcuts for TTS mute and volume, as well as speech rate control.
• More scheduling refinements and better handling of custom defined shows.
• Thanks again to Michael for debugging a problem with SAT>IP.
• You can now manually type in UNC share paths (\\server\share\folder) for recording/timeshift/library folders. If the SichboPVR4 server is installed as a Windows Service, you'll need to configure the NT service to run under a user account with permission to access the share.
• Thanks to Igor for adding Ukrainian support.
• Improved client sync performance for libraries having tens of thousands of items.
• You can now disable timeshifting under Library > Library Settings > Set Timeshift buffer duration to "No time shifting".
• service-settings.json has a new setting "EpgUpdateOnStart" which can be set to false for folks who don't care about guide data or want to wait on it.
• Added better storing of series/episode info and support for credits/actors from xmltv sources.
• Fixes a show search focusing issue and a couple of other oddball problems in build 12.
• Added a workaround for when ATSC transmitters change their TSID causing lost and duplicate stations.
• Fixed a problem with recordings and channels lists when multiple locations are defined.
• Scheduling refinements.
• Many thanks to Michael for debugging a problem with Digital Devices DVB-S.
• Adds some general performance, usability and reliability tweaks.
• Added support for Windows Media Center *.wtv files in the media Library > Collections feature.
• You can now disable certain audio devices from the audio mixer by clicking on their settings and changing the audio format from PCM to "Do not use".
• Mono channel communication devices are now disabled by default on a blank install.
• Fixed a problem with Freesat EPG.
• Fixed a problem with some channels in Poland.
• Fixed a couple of crashes detected over the past month.
• UI refinements in the Library, Guide, and Search.
• Crash fixes from field telemetry.
• Adds Italian translation work by R.B.
• Fixed a problem with some stations coming on-air.
• Added support for opening SichboPVR from the MCE remote control green button when the app is configured to minimise to the system tray.
• This is also the fourth pre-release Linux build. Details at sichbopvr.com/linux.
• Fixed a bunch of previously unreported crashes.
• There's a new "Watch with other people" feature so that you can watch things in lock-step sync with friends or family around the world.
• The Location/TV server switching menu has been refined.
• Client and server communication is now compressed for quicker guide data transfer with servers over the internet.
• Fixed a few problems around the user account login experience, for remote streaming.
• Added support for "Hard of Hearing" subtitle streams for when additional subtitles of the same language are also included by a broadcaster.
• Added a workaround for USA broadcasters sending DVB metadata erroneously.
• Added a workaround for a background effect rendering glitch on some AMD display drivers.
• Fixed a problem with audio devices sometimes taking a long time to come online.
• The guide now highlights coincident stations to help you see what's OK to watch along with other recording/playing channels, when you only have one TV tuner.