Cronologia delle versioni e aggiornamenti per SichboPVR.
Le versioni vengono implementate in forma di test o stabile. Puoi ricevere build di test in Configurazione > Verifica aggiornamenti > abilita build di test oppure puoi scaricarle direttamente qui. Le versioni stabili hanno sempre un numero di revisione "0" alla fine (ad esempio 220.127.116.11) mentre le build di test hanno sempre una revisione diversa da zero (18.104.22.168)
Mi scuso per il fatto che questa pagina è disponibile solo in inglese.
• Rendering performance improvements.
• On-screen display refinements.
• Channel editor refinements.
• Added better handling of older display drivers.
• Added a Missing channel troubleshooter to the guide menu.
• Accessibility and Text to Speech refinements.
• There are now mappable shortcuts for TTS mute and volume, as well as speech rate control.
• More scheduling refinements and better handling of custom defined shows.
• Thanks again to Michael for debugging a problem with SAT>IP.
• You can now manually type in UNC share paths (\\server\share\folder) for recording/timeshift/library folders. If the SichboPVR4 server is installed as a Windows Service, you'll need to configure the NT service to run under a user account with permission to access the share.
• Thanks to Igor for adding Ukrainian support.
• Improved client sync performance for libraries having tens of thousands of items.
• You can now disable timeshifting under Library > Library Settings > Set Timeshift buffer duration to "No time shifting".
• service-settings.json has a new setting "EpgUpdateOnStart" which can be set to false for folks who don't care about guide data or want to wait on it.
• Added better storing of series/episode info and support for credits/actors from xmltv sources.
• Web front end for mobiles/browsers.
• Video editing.
• ATSC 3.0.
• Fixes a show search focusing issue and a couple of other oddball problems in build 12.
• Added a workaround for when ATSC transmitters change their TSID causing lost and duplicate stations.
• Fixed a problem with recordings and channels lists when multiple locations are defined.
• Scheduling refinements.
• Many thanks to Michael for debugging a problem with Digital Devices DVB-S.
• Adds some general performance, usability and reliability tweaks.
• Added support for Windows Media Center *.wtv files in the media Library > Collections feature.
• You can now disable certain audio devices from the audio mixer by clicking on their settings and changing the audio format from PCM to "Do not use".
• Mono channel communication devices are now disabled by default on a blank install.
• Fixed a problem with Freesat EPG.
• Fixed a problem with some channels in Poland.
• Fixed a couple of crashes detected over the past month.
• UI refinements in the Library, Guide, and Search.
• Crash fixes from field telemetry.
• Adds Italian translation work by R.B.
• Fixed a problem with some stations coming on-air.
• Added support for opening SichboPVR from the MCE remote control green button when the app is configured to minimise to the system tray.
• This is also the fourth pre-release Linux build. Details at sichbopvr.com/linux.
• Fixed a bunch of previously unreported crashes.
• There's a new "Watch with other people" feature so that you can watch things in lock-step sync with friends or family around the world.
• The Location/TV server switching menu has been refined.
• Client and server communication is now compressed for quicker guide data transfer with servers over the internet.
• Fixed a few problems around the user account login experience, for remote streaming.
• Added support for "Hard of Hearing" subtitle streams for when additional subtitles of the same language are also included by a broadcaster.
• Added a workaround for USA broadcasters sending DVB metadata erroneously.
• Added a workaround for a background effect rendering glitch on some AMD display drivers.
• Fixed a problem with audio devices sometimes taking a long time to come online.
• The guide now highlights coincident stations to help you see what's OK to watch along with other recording/playing channels, when you only have one TV tuner.
• Fixed a problem with wishlist configurations not appearing right away in the guide and a crash when deleting.
• Fullscreen window restoration to a non-primary screen now works as expected.
• Made some scanning refinements to hopefully help with intermittent missed stations.
• In series options there's now a button at the bottom to 'Reset all show settings'.
• Added support for ISDB-T
• Added initial Portuguese translations
• Added initial Korean translations
• Performance and OpenGL rendering mode refinements