Cronologia delle versioni e aggiornamenti per SichboPVR.
Le versioni vengono implementate in forma di test o stabile. Puoi ricevere build di test in Configurazione > Verifica aggiornamenti > abilita build di test oppure puoi scaricarle direttamente qui. Le versioni stabili hanno sempre un numero di revisione "0" alla fine (ad esempio 184.108.40.206) mentre le build di test hanno sempre una revisione diversa da zero (220.127.116.11)
Mi scuso per il fatto che questa pagina è disponibile solo in inglese.
• Fixes a show search focusing issue and a couple of other oddball problems in build 12.
• Web front end for mobiles/browsers.
• Video editing.
• ATSC 3.0.
• Added a workaround for when ATSC transmitters change their TSID causing lost and duplicate stations.
• Fixed a problem with recordings and channels lists when multiple locations are defined.
• Scheduling refinements.
• Many thanks to Michael for debugging a problem with Digital Devices DVB-S.
• Adds some general performance, usability and reliability tweaks.
• Added support for Windows Media Center *.wtv files in the media Library > Collections feature.
• You can now disable certain audio devices from the audio mixer by clicking on their settings and changing the audio format from PCM to "Do not use".
• Mono channel communication devices are now disabled by default on a blank install.
• Fixed a problem with Freesat EPG.
• Fixed a problem with some channels in Poland.
• Fixed a couple of crashes detected over the past month.
• UI refinements in the Library, Guide, and Search.
• Crash fixes from field telemetry.
• Adds Italian translation work by R.B.
• Fixed a problem with some stations coming on-air.
• Added support for opening SichboPVR from the MCE remote control green button when the app is configured to minimise to the system tray.
• This is also the fourth pre-release Linux build. Details at sichbopvr.com/linux.
• Fixed a bunch of previously unreported crashes.
• There's a new "Watch with other people" feature so that you can watch things in lock-step sync with friends or family around the world.
• The Location/TV server switching menu has been refined.
• Client and server communication is now compressed for quicker guide data transfer with servers over the internet.
• Fixed a few problems around the user account login experience, for remote streaming.
• Added support for "Hard of Hearing" subtitle streams for when additional subtitles of the same language are also included by a broadcaster.
• Added a workaround for USA broadcasters sending DVB metadata erroneously.
• Added a workaround for a background effect rendering glitch on some AMD display drivers.
• Fixed a problem with audio devices sometimes taking a long time to come online.
• The guide now highlights coincident stations to help you see what's OK to watch along with other recording/playing channels, when you only have one TV tuner.
• Fixed a problem with wishlist configurations not appearing right away in the guide and a crash when deleting.
• Fullscreen window restoration to a non-primary screen now works as expected.
• Made some scanning refinements to hopefully help with intermittent missed stations.
• In series options there's now a button at the bottom to 'Reset all show settings'.
• Added support for ISDB-T
• Added initial Portuguese translations
• Added initial Korean translations
• Performance and OpenGL rendering mode refinements
• The TV and Library context menu is now on the top-left so it's a bit more obvious.
• Library items now have a folder icon to 'Open containing folder', which makes jumping to a recording or video file a bit easier.
• The OSD mute button now has quick access to the 'Show subtitles on mute' option as well as the audio mixer.
• The default windows output speaker is now tracked and auto-unmuted.
• Thanks to Q for adding Chinese Traditional
• Added an auto-cleanup routine for gimpy channel frequency assignments, which can happen when data bleeds across frequency changes from buggy BDA drivers.