Eine Liste der letzten Änderungen in SichboPVR Version 4.
Ich entschuldige mich, dass diese Seite nur auf Englisch verfügbar ist.
• Fixed a problem for New Zealand.
• Miscellaneous refinements.
• DVB-HB / SAT>IP support.
• Linux/GCC support.
After Beta release:
• Web front end for mobiles/browsers.
• Video editing.
• ATSC 3.0.
• This is the first Alpha release of SichboPVR version 4.
• Pre-alpha testers are now on a stable Alpha release branch. For those wanting to try unstable test builds, you can opt-in by selecting "Check for testing builds" under Setup > Update and you'll get them as they become available.
• Added a system tray icon and option to start the UI/client with the OS in a minimised state, as well as an option to minimise to the tray when you click the close button, so it keeps running. You can also right-click the tray to see running tasks or cancel them without opening the UI.
• Added an option to show the taskbar when the UI is maximised, rather than always going to a fullscreen state.
• Refinements to the Library screen.
• Collections can now group things by sub-folder, and you can also customise their sorting.
• Any imported recordings will now automatically group shows by title when there's more than one episode captured.
• Made some improvements to the audio pipeline, particularly around bitstreaming.
• Right-click in the guide no longer toggles columnar/row modes but instead reverts back to the original "go to Series Options" behaviour as in previous builds. Just use the TV main menu to change orientation instead.
• There's a new option under Setup > UI to "show passed time" in the guide for those who prefer to see more of the names of shows that are basically finished.
• Added some fun background effects. These aren't included in the setup file, since they're about 5MB each, but will download "on demand" if selected. Colour scheme defaults now also have varying default background FX and opacity levels.
• Menu background colours can now be customised.
• Video aspect has an on-screen option under the levels mixer. In past builds you needed to hit the appropriate key on your MCE remote or map a shortcut to cycle it.
• The in progress tasks indicator has been moved from the bottom of the guide area to the title bar.
• The location/tv server switcher is now a menu flyout similar to the tasks and mixer.
• Added the ability to specify "Any day or time" on a particular channel, or "Any time" for a particular day and channel.
• Refinements for the #69 update
• North Americans without in-band EPG can now set an XMLTV URL/Folder/File under the channels > server > location group, and it'll attempt to map channel IDs and import new/changed files as part of the usual OTA EPG update routine.
• My intended EPG is finally in.
• Ctrl + Wheel (or pinch) to zoom in/out like a map.
• "Grab and throw" using a mouse or finger (or spin your mouse wheel) to get around quickly with inertia.
• Right-clicking the main guide area toggles between column/row viewing modes.
• Left-click channel logos to see a station's weekly lineup.
• Right-clicking channel logos (or remote Green button) now toggles Picture in Picture.
• Channel list changing/editing has been moved to a more streamlined "TV" dropdown hover menu at the top (or Blue button on your remote.)
• The channel list editor has also changed to a two-column format.
• Set list sort mode to "none" for arbitrary ordering of channels by drag & drop.
• Added Chinese Traditional glyph rendering support (requires the Windows default msyh.ttc and msyhbd.ttc fonts installed.)
• Have started a database of buggy graphics cards/drivers which need to take different optimisation paths.
• Adds Turksat support.
• Some driver bug workarounds were applied when they needn't be.
• Addresses a couple of glitches in pre-alpha test #64.
• Added Dolby Digital bitstreaming support.
• Video rendering refinements.
• Mouse wheel with your cursor on the title bar or mute button now adjusts the volume, even with the default OSD channel up/down behaviour enabled.
• Improved performance for down-level hardware (some hardware still can't play HD interlaced content however.)
• Channel switching is now quicker in most cases.
• Navigation refinements.
• More refinements for the #60 update.